How well did you rinse? I've never used anything but bleach and StarSan, so I can't speak much to the B-Brite issue. But you're saying, if I read correctly, that you "cleaned" the fermenter(s) with B-brite, and never sanitized them. If you rinsed it, you're probably gonna be okay, because of the high dilution that you're dealing with on 5-gal batches. I wouldn't worry about toxicity as much as I'd be on the lookout for infected batches. Given that it tasted fine going into the bottles, you're probably just fine. The minute amount of b-brite that may be in there is probably not enough to really do anything.