mr.beer beginner question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superrican

Reaction score
well after making my first batch of beer in my mr.beer , (which came out awesome) , im liking my mr.beer , but is there a way to fine tune the process ...... like could i use a secondary fermanter , as in make my wort and pour it into the Mr.beer keg , let it do its thing for a week or two , then siphon or pour it into a secondary then carry on with the process , or should i just leave it be ....

I believe there is a thread about Mr. Beer on this forum. You could use the search function to find it.

You could use a secondary if you wanted to but you should siphon the beer into it instead of pouring it. You don't want to expose your beer to oxygen at that stage of the process.

You could also use something else besides the Mr. Beer keg to ferment in so you could have two batches going at the same time.

+1 to what marsdude said about exposing the beer to oxygen. the mr. beer sticky is at the top of this page, 203 pages worth of info

Latest posts

Back