Home Brewer TV #25... Yeast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluesssman

Reaction score
The latest episode of Home Brewer TV is ready for all of you home brewers. We start our multi show segment on yeast.

www.homebrewerTV.com

As always, let me know what you think...

Gary

Thanks Gary! It's been great seeing this show progress and I look forward to more on yeast.

Also great to see a fellow northern Nevadan - I'm from Sparks.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. The show is a lot of work to produce, but when I hear how much you guys like it, it makes it all worth while.

Gary

Just watched a couple episodes and since I am in the process of farming yeast watched this one. Very informative, maybe you can do an episode on building a home made stirplate. Thanks again and Cheers!

Just watched a couple episodes and since I am in the process of farming yeast watched this one. Very informative, maybe you can do an episode on building a home made stirplate. Thanks again and Cheers!

I have never made a home made stir plate, but if someone knows of plans I would give it a try. The two stir plates I use, I bought used.

Gary

After giving name and eMail I clicked SUBMIT.

I was sent to a page that said thanks w/no way to get to the video???????????????

Thanks guys for the link to the home made stir plate. I will add the project to the show's list.

Gary

Loved the show. I learned a lot from it. Now I just have to go catch up on all your past shows. Keep them coming.

Great show! I am also a fan of the Sam Adams Imperial series, real quality big beers. It would be cool if you could get your hands on some beers from east coast breweries, even though they don't distribute out there. But thats really just me being selfish!

I would love to be able to get more beers from the east! Not sure how to do so, especially with out limited budget. I did call Troegs (as recommended by a viewer) and they sent me one of their lagers for the Tasting Room!

If anyone has a great idea how to get beers that are not distributed here in Reno, Nevada, please give me a shout!!

Gary

I would love to be able to get more beers from the east! Not sure how to do so, especially with out limited budget. I did call Troegs (as recommended by a viewer) and they sent me one of their lagers for the Tasting Room!

If anyone has a great idea how to get beers that are not distributed here in Reno, Nevada, please give me a shout!!

Gary

If they didn't recommend Troegs I was going to! I would say your best bet is to contact the Brewers directly. If the Troegs Bro's or whoever out East believes the exposure is worth it, then I'm sure they would have know probably sending a bottle or two your way.

Latest posts

Back