any beginners from B.C?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstringer1983

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Im new to homebrewing and the forum. Ive made 6 extract kits so far and have already set my sights on going all grain. Do any of you have a good supplier of ingredients and equipment in B.C so i dont pay an arm and leg in shipping?

If by BC you mean British Columbia you'll want to let us know where abouts. It's a pretty big place.

Yeah guess I should have been more specific.Im in grand forks which is a couple of hours from kelowna British Columbia

Wouldn't call myself a beginner, but I'm from BC (Kelowna even). Welcome to the forums fellow BC'er!

I'm in Langley so I don't know where you would get stuff in grand forks. Shipping from kelowna sounds like your best bet.

Ok thanks a lot, I just ordered some stuff from Hopdawgs and shipping came to about 10 bucks. They seem to have a decent selection. Ill check out those other suggestions too.

Back