Need Vermont Beers? I'm your guy! ISO: West Coast Funk (Russian River Especially)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmeraldTab

Reaction score
Every weekend I make trips around Vermont and pick up beer for friends so I wanted to extend it to HBT :)

What I normally pick up and have to trade constantly:

Heady Topper
Lawson's Finest Liquids
Hill Farmstead

I am looking to find Russian River Supplication/Consecration, Lost Abbey, and Bruery mainly, I enjoy funky brett sour beers the most so I am open to others, have an awesome funky homebrew and want to share? I am open to that as well.

Let me know what you're looking for in VT and I can/will hunt it down :)

Every weekend I make trips around Vermont and pick up beer for friends so I wanted to extend it to HBT :)

What I normally pick up and have to trade constantly:

Heady Topper
Lawson's Finest Liquids
Hill Farmstead

I am looking to find Russian River Supplication/Consecration, Lost Abbey, and Bruery mainly, I enjoy funky brett sour beers the most so I am open to others, have an awesome funky homebrew and want to share? I am open to that as well.

Let me know what you're looking for in VT and I can/will hunt it down :)

Man, too bad I'm not on the west coast! I do have access to Bruery, but nothing special from them. What I do have access to is Cigar City, Saint Somewhere an Terrapin, but most of those are IPA's, stouts and saisons.
If any of the above beers do anything for you, send me a pm.

I have access to any Deschutes beer, several others including Bend Brewings award winning Ching Ching sour.made from pomagrante and hibicus. I can also grt the class of 88 beers. There is a 10.2 barley wine from Deschutes,Rouge,Lost Coast. There is a Imperial Smoked Porter from Deschutes, Great Lakes brewing. And Deschutes famous Hop Trip will be released soon. Beer brewed with wet hops fresh off the vine. Hit me up if theres something you like.

I can get the Russian river you posted, right now tart of darkness is available here, plus anything Philly (tired hands, victory), Harrisburg (troegs) and Delaware (DFH 120) if your interested. Just let me know. Heady is at the top of my list right now.

Sorry everyone I have been inundated with PMs and I am trying to sort through them all! It will take some time haha!

I can get any Russian River offering (I am in S.F., California). I see another has offered as well, so if the other person backs out. Would love some HT.

Im heading up to Vermont tonight to for the weekend. Looking to get ahold of as much Alchemist, Hill farmstead, and Fiddlehead beers as possible. Willing to trade Philly beers (pretty much have access to all) or pay cash. Let me know. Ill be in burlington tomorrow morning if you want to meet up

I got you covered on RR, De Garde (Member), Ale Apothecary (Member), Logsdon, Bruery (Guy in tasting group is member), whatever. Hit me up, I am currently after Aaron and Abner from HF. Also HT.

I am literally ALWAYS after HF so if you can be consistent we can hook you up!

Latest posts

Back