Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Extract Brewing > My first batch

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2005, 01:30 AM   #41
Born Brewing Co.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

fratguy, bottle it.

Primary :empty
Secondary : empty
KEG: empty

May your beer never be empty, and a roof always over your head, and when your day comes, may you get to heaven before the devil knows your dead.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2005, 07:10 PM   #42
TheFratGuy
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default 87 bottles

Ok,

I bottled yesterday and got 87 bottles out of approx. 9 gal. I tasted the beer that was in the very bottom of the bottling bucket. It tasted really green and sorta like Clan McGregor irish wiskey . I'm not sure if its going to turn out but I'm going to keep it in my closet for a month or two in hopes that it'll get better.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply