New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Extract Brewing > Grape and Granary Extract kit reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 11:50 PM   #1
Bruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Grape and Granary Extract kit reviews

I started 5 gallon batches this year and have made two Grape and Granary (Akron, OH) extract kits to date. The first was their Steam Beer. Wonderful tasting beer, very pleased with resuts. The second was their dry Irish stout. I just tapped it yesterday using my stout faucet and G gas setup. OMG, exceeded my wildest expectations. Very similar to Guinness, but richer. Couldn't be happier. I'm picking up a few more of their kits this weekend. Their Dry Irish and Steam Beer are definitely on the shopping list again. Anybody else have any favorites from them? Instructions were very good as well. Prices on their Better Bottle stuff were about as good as I've seen too. The ported BB carboy is great, worth it in my book. Having a kettle with a valve on the bottom is also the best investment in my brewing equipment inventory as well.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply