(Early) Autumn Beer Recipe Discussion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksharpesays

Reaction score
Hello there person reading this. I made this really amazing Spiced Pumpkin Ale for last fall but I was a newer brewer (not happy about that rhyming) then and did it too late for it to be fully enjoyable during the season. I also made an apple cider that was quite delicious as well. I have since improved my equipment and my technique a bit. It was delicious but the recipe was on an old computer that has since passed on, RIP.

I want to make a hybrid Pumpkin Beer/Apple Cider combo, or something close to it if possible, using the extract method.

My cider was just apple juice, apple juice concentrate, sugar, yeast and a cinnamon/brown sugar concoction added before bottling.
The pumpkin ale was pretty dark and included: brown sugar, vanilla extract, nutmeg, 3lbs of libby's spiced pumpkin, allspice and 1 cinnamon stick.

If a crazy Hybrid is possible (I hope you can help me) or something similar is suggested that would be great. Me being an over-thinker already know what I want to call it... "Autumnocalypse"

Hope I painted a mental picture for you and got your recipe creating wheels turning in your brains. Thanks in advance!

I would take your pumpkin beer recipe and just add some cider into the primary.

Back