The recipes on the Briess Web site?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I commented on a thread from a guy who wanted to brew a Dunkelweizen from the Breiss site last week. He sort of had problems with the ingredients but you can check with him if he started it yet. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/ac...heat-instead-wheat-malt-ok-substitute-512471/

I would think their recipes would make some nice brews. I'd also have you consult Brewing Classic Styles by Jamil Zainescheff and John Palmer as starting points for new styles to brew especially Belgians. If you need any recipe suggestions from that book, let me know.

I use Brewing Classic Styles for the basic recipe recommendation of any new style I do and customize it from there. I have great confidence if you use their recommended recipe in that book for the style you choose, you will get a good beer and hot the style pretty much spot on. It's a great resource to use.

Back