storing beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bfelt

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you guys knew of any products I could use to store my beer in while it carbonates.

I have been browsing the internet for cheap plastic or cardboard boxes that i can use to store around 24 average sized bottles in, but i have not found much.

I get left over bottles from friends and I never receive the boxes or six pack carriers they bought them in.

i want to be able to stack the boxes so the bottles take up less room while they carb.

if you guys know of anything or have any other ideas that would be great!

Go to a local bar or restaurant and ask them for some empty cases & 6 pack carriers. My assistant works in a bar and they throw tons of them out every week.

Your best bet is to find out from them when they restock the coolers and go at that time. You'll get more than you need in no time.

Rubbermaid tubs. Opaque ones should be lightproof and if you blow any bottles, your mess is already contained. Maybe I shouldn't confess to having developed this strategy thru experience.

Target has some milk crate like totes, that do have a little lip on them so they stack pretty securely and hold around 1 case. like $3.50 for one.

Latest posts

Back