New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Bottling setup

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2013, 01:56 PM   #1
buntung483
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Bottling setup

Hi.
I've recently gone back to bottling and actually prefer it now. But then it goes back to how much of a pain in the ass cleaning rinsing and sanitizing bottles.
So I'm in the thought process of how to make something up that can make bottling easier and faster and thought I'd see if anyone has any ideas or even something they've already made up

Cheers
Josh

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2013, 02:43 PM   #2
Sherpa FE
The < 1% Club
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 17 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 2

When I bottle, I take all my bottles that I am going to use and put them in the dishwasher that I have in the beer cave, just a small amount of soap, and about a 1/4 cup of distilled vinegar. When the wash is done, I pull them out and tin foil the tops, of close the flip tops closed.

The easiest way to take care of bottles, is to rinse them out immediately after emptying them. This way they do not dry out and get moldy, or collect any trash etc.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply