New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Accuflex bev-seal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 12:47 PM   #21
zachattack
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 212 Times on 183 Posts
Likes Given: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtkratzer View Post
Without having multiple sets of spare lines around, what's the solution? Longer lines than necessary for most brews and deal with a slower pour?
Yes.

It's really only a few seconds more per pint. If you have the time to brew your own beer, you have the time to wait 5 seconds to drink it.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2013, 03:11 PM   #22
JuanMoore
SACD
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3179 Times on 3087 Posts
Likes Given: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtkratzer View Post
Without having multiple sets of spare lines around, what's the solution? Longer lines than necessary for most brews and deal with a slower pour?

I don't mind the slow pour. I posted on another thread that I have time for beautifully poured, properly carbonated beer.
Yes. Just make all of your lines long enough to handle the warmest temp and highest carb level you'll ever want to pour. The beers with lower carb levels will take an extra couple seconds to pour, but you'll never have a foam issue due to line length.

Yuri rubs it out with 60 grit... wouldn't even feel a tenga egg. -Randar

, place entry ox dixla to suck. Fcxk fwnpoo and passed. Hel an my spupid ass. OK. - TXCrash

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply