New in Boston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rackerman

Reaction score
Hello all. Great forum - I've been reading for nearly a year and recently purchased/modified an all-grain three tier system and two weeks ago brewed my first batch... a Belgian ale... which may just be total suck-city. I now understand you are not supposed to mash in your hot water tank. Who knew it would clog the ball valve! Anyway, happy to be brewing and plan on continuing to use this site as a valuable resource.

Hello all. Great forum - I've been reading for nearly a year and recently purchased/modified an all-grain three tier system and two weeks ago brewed my first batch... a Belgian ale... which may just be total suck-city. I now understand you are not supposed to mash in your hot water tank. Who knew it would clog the ball valve! Anyway, happy to be brewing and plan on continuing to use this site as a valuable resource.

Welcome to the forums! Sorry about the Bo Sox. You can get a stainless steel toliet water supply line, remove the ends and the plastic in the middle. Close the end, and hook it up to your ball valve. That will stop your clogging.

-Wally

Latest posts

Back