Insert catchy title here:

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

57plymouth

Reaction score
Good morning from Blythewood, South Carolina. (Columbia is just a suburb of Blythewood...)

I'm not very new to brewing per se, as I have been brewing since 2000. Admittedly I've been doing the basic extract kits from my local brew shop. I've decided to step up my game and cut my costs by going to partial or all grain brewing in my next batch.

I also don't think I have room for kegging, so I'm still dealing with the nightmare of bottling.

Background: I'm a Presbyterian, a Freemason, a vintage car enthusiast, a gun nut, and a Stay At Home Dad. I'm also stingy with money.

I am also very sarcastic. I hope I won't cause any problems.

I used to go to Columbia for sporting events when I lived in Raleigh (I'm a fan of a different SEC school). It's one of my favorite cities to visit. I always enjoyed myself. Welcome!

Erskine College is my Alma Matter. I don't pull for USC or Clemson.

Go Flying Fleet!!!:rockin:

You're kidding me right? My cousin was president there a few years ago. I've been to Erskine and the mighty metropolis of Due West many times. :mug:

That must have been John Carson. He was a good guy, but his replacement is an idiot.

Yup, Due West; "ten miles from the nearest form of sin." So I guess ten miles is the length of a dollar bill?

Back