Hi from Arlington, TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboBrew

Reaction score
Hey everybody. How fast can I brew something like Bud Light but with way more alcohol?

Just kidding. It seems homebrewers generally get the same kind of questions everywhere.

Just started in January and loving it. Got some Mackeson Stout which I added some espresso to in the secondary and some Pilsner Urquell in my brand new fermenterator. And I'm stuck with some extrect "pilsner" in bottles, which seems to be aging soooo slowly. Been almost 2 months and still taste green as day 1. Anyways great site, been tooling around. Looks like I'll learn alot.

TurboBrew said:
It seems homebrewers generally get the same kind of questions everywhere.

One of my fairly jerky cow-orkers overhead a brewing conversation and asked for a sample.

he: I really like beer.
me: Ok, I'll bring you a sample.

he: I have a dedicated beer fridge.
me: really. [maybe he's a barley brother after all. Maybe I have misjudged him]. I'll bring you a sample of two different batches I have ready.

he: Miller Lite is my preferred brew. I keep my fridge at a steady 34F. It's awesome.
me: [sinking feeling....]

Back