hey everybody

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawpancake

Reaction score
hey guys im chainsawpancake another army guy out of texas, currently in kuwait. have brewed a few times with my buddy, looking to start asap. going to start of easy with brew batches from austin home brew, right down the road. love it. going to get about 7 carboys when i get home. all of the equipment i need to brew about 7 batches a month, with a 6 gal carboy, with 5 gal batches. going to try different styles and kinds of beers. learning a lot from all you pros. cant wait to get home and start adding to the forum with my little info and oops for for future brews. I got the basics and i will take it easy but still brewing enough for me to drink and learn all the ins and outs of brewing. down the road i will get bigger and better.

Welcome aboard my friend, and yes, thank you for your service. If you ever make it over to the PNW (FT Lewis) the first few rounds of homebrew are on me!

Back