Hello from Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edernest

Reaction score
First to the admins, great forum! I've been reading posts over the last several days and have to say you've built a nice site.

I live with my family on a small farm near Manchester (outside of Ann Arbor, MI). I've got my own apples and grapes that grow in the yard, so naturally I started looking for a way to use them... I'm not completely new to brewing/fermenting, but have a lot to learn.

Right now I'm looking to expand my beer knowledge and possibly build a kegerator. I've already gained a fair amount of insight into both of these topics here on the forum. Look forward to to meeting some of you!

Welcome aboard! I was just in Ann Arbor yesterday! :D

This site's a GREAT resource. Stick around and post often.

Cheers! :mug:

Welcome to HBT from just north of you. You'll like it here - there is plenty of good advice (and plenty of Michigan brewers here).

Good luck with your brewing.

welcome, everyone is right, you will learn alot. Also, I've found out, even if you think it is the stupidest question in the world, most people will answer it and not call you an idiot for asking. just a little FYI

Hey! I have a friend that lives near you. He lives north of Manchester near the corner of 52 and some other road I can't remember. Something Lake road I think.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and I'd like you to know that Michigan Brewing Company is having an appreciation party on October 4th. I plan on being there with my friend and hope to see you there too. Looks like it should be a good time and their beer is IMO top-notch. I'm sure you've been there though, so you know.

Heck, I live IN Manchester! Well, thats my permanent address at least. Im in Houghton right now for school and I work in Ann Arbor summers.

I live about 1/4 mile from the corner of 52 and Sharon Hallow Rd, Ill send you a PM, we'll have to have some sort of Manchester brew day sometime!

Welcome aboard!

Awesome name - have you ever seen the Goth Poster
gothopotamus.jpg

Back