Hello everyone! American in Norway here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aer0s

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm originally from Danville, CA and have been living in Sandnes, Norway for almost 7 years now with my American SWMBO and new son. I bought my first brew kit from Oak Barrel in Berkeley back in '94 and used to buy brew equipment from More Beer when it was just a garage in Walnut Creek (either WC or Pleasant Hill?). Anyways, I put brewing aside for a while until lately, as people that are familiar with Norway will tell you, prices on alcohol are exorbitant to say the least ($30 usd for a 6-pack of tasteless pils?!?). The good news is that the homebrew scene is really taking off here which means increased access to good ingredients! I'll be starting a brew sculpture build soon and I'll be sure to document the progress on hbt. Hit me up if any homebrewers in the Stavanger/Sandnes area want to brew/exchange info!
Skål! :mug:
Aron

Welcome! Why the heck is alcohol so expensive there? What a perfect reason to get into homebrewing though, eh?

Latest posts

Back