Ex-wino finds his purpose...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewbaker

Reaction score
New, yet all ready addicted, to the home-brewing experience, along with this forum. Please note this as I will more than likely be be asking plenty of rudimentary and extremely advanced (in my own mind) questions at the same time. In other words, humbly, hello.

Being my first post, here's what has taken place so far in my world: Brewed two batches, 1st being a "Teddy" Porter which has been bottled for 17 days and a X-Mas Ale which will be bottled this Sunday. Being a patient man, I have yet to pop my cherry with the Porter. More than likely I will give it the 3 week mark and toast my 2nd bottling proper.

Don't worry, the questions will follow... Cheers!

Welcome - I admire your patience with your first brew. I always "test" a couple of pints along the way to see how it's maturing. ...or at least, that's my excuse

What patience! I think that will be rewarded.

Speaking of patience, I bottled my Dead Guy clone on Monday, and last night found that my husband had dug one out of the covered case and chilled it and drank it.

I said, "It's not even carbonated and it's green!" He answered that it was, "Pretty good". So I took a sip, and he's right! I don't know how I can wait 2 1/2 more weeks!

Welcome to the obsession!:mug:

Lorena

Latest posts

Back