Cheers from Kansas City

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russix

Reaction score
I've been reading this forum for a while now and finally registered. I've done 5 extract batches now and will be trying all-grain when it gets warmer.

I'm focusing on keeping it basic, being consistent, and trying to follow best practices. That doesn't mean I don't have any crazy ideas. :)

Hey Russix, I'm just down the road from you in Jefferson City, MO, and also new here.

I've been lurking on this board for about a year now, picking up a lot of good info (and admittedly, some bad as well), and just recently decided to sign up. In the past year since I started brewing, I've brewed 22 batches - 11 extract, 10 of which were kits and 1 was a recipe I pulled from this board, and 11 all grain, all of my design to various levels of success. As of yet, I've had no infected batches and no horror stories.

Looking forward to continuing culling info from this board!

Cyclman, Staylow, thanks for the reply and definitely hit me up sometime if you're in KC for any beer events.

I agree completely on the lurking comment but don't quite have that many under my belt yet.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Home Brew mobile app

Welcome from Manhattan. I was just in KC this weekend, hit up Lukas in martin city and Barleys Bewhaus on 119th. Even stopped at freestate before the game yesterday. Hope your brewing success continues! :D

Back