Back to brewing after 10+ years in Denver (Lakewood)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonsargo

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm starting up all-grain brewing again, after a 10+ year break. I have a 10G batch of apple wheat in a Mini-brew conical now. I'll probably "bottle" tomorrow. I used a new-to-me keggle and built a cooler mash-tun. I would love to get a stand and another two keggles for some basic gravity fed brewing and automation. I plan on brewing monthly, and plan on splitting my 10G batches among friends with Party Pigs to keep bottling simple with not kegs or bottles (read: no dishwasher).

I also have a 5G batch of clover/wildflower mead in the carboy from December 2009, and plan on brewing a batch of mead annually.

Anyone else around Lakewood?

I'm in SW Littleton, around Ken Caryl. I try to brew weekly, weather permitting.

You can take a look at the system I put together by clicking on the link in my sig. Please feel free to contact me and see if we can get together for a brew session.

Let me know if you would like any help putting your stand together.

Cheers,
Wayne

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I would love to brew with you after I get a few more pieces, or sit in on a brew session.

Thanks, Wayne for pointing me to your rig. Amazing stuff. Piece by piece, I'll get there, at least beyond the porch and steps I'm using for my "gravity" stand now. I bet the crowd at your place on brew day is shoulder to shoulder.

I am also in Lakewood, all i have is a keggle, burner and Cooler MLT also, I enjoy the simplicity, but if anyone see's kegs for conversion available I am looking!

Latest posts

Back