Back in Abilene

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drafter1984

Reaction score
Hello to all, I recently moved back to Abilene from Austin and started brewing beer, then i find out Austin has like 30 breweries and a brew supply store, yeah great timing. Anyway, maybe i can find others in Abilene who are just starting out like me and can help me on my path of making great beer. So far I have made 7 different beers and want my next one to be awesome, kinda like the number 8. Let me know if your in this area and are interested in helping me out or if you need help drinking your beer! :mug:

Hey Drafter,

Could have swore I replied to this post once before. I live in Abilene, going to to start All-grain brewing next week when my stuff gets here and I have a few things to build first. I've elected to go small (1 gallon batches) for the time being do to availability of room. Cheers!

Thanks for the reply! I've never done all-grain, just partial grain in 2 gallon batches. Just bottled a 4 gallon Oktoberfest lager, should be interesting. Let me know if you need any help building, brewing, or drinking :)

Back