Anyone near Auburn, Alabama?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mulvamj

Reaction score
Hey there! I've been brewing for about 15 years, and started grad school here at Auburn University in Alabama. Does anyone around here homebrew? I have a couple of friends who claim to brew, but they've brewed one single batch in the last two years that i've known them! I would love to have someone to compare brews with. I am currently using partial mashes for 10 gallon batches. Give me a shout if you wanna try some homebrew and you live in the area!

Welcome to the forum!

Try the All Grain and Partial Mash Brewing forum. There must be some other folks from the Auburn area on this board. If not, just compare notes with people here in cyberspace.

There are a couple of guys out of Birmingham that I met down there.

I'll be down in Anniston on Monday for a couple of weeks. Should meet up with Dave at the Fox and Hound or another establishment there.

I'm planning a trip to Nawlin's over the weekend.:D

I just moved to Auburn myself for grad school, and I've brewed 2 all-grain baches since arriving--we ought to link up sometime--maybe do a homebrew tailgate at the games! I have a semi-portable kegging setup I can bring out there.

Hope to hear from you!
Stephen

Back