Rehlbrew 2.0

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rehlgood

Reaction score
Very nice. I must have somehow missed that one in your last set of pictures.

Again, great work. Very beefy build. What will be your brewing capacity with this setup?

Very nice. I must have somehow missed that one in your last set of pictures.

Again, great work. Very beefy build. What will be your brewing capacity with this setup?

Starting with Keggles. Eventually will move up to 30 gallon kettles. Heat shields, pumps, switches, CF chiller and paint to come. Eventually I will add some automation. Starting out low-tech.

Starting with Keggles. Eventually will move up to 30 gallon kettles. Heat shields, pumps, switches, CF chiller and paint to come. Eventually I will add some automation. Starting out low-tech.

Very nice. The build looks very beefy like you could easily move up to 30 gallon with no issues.

Can't wait to see your brewing progress.

Cheers.

Nice Brew Rig!:D Where did you get the propane hoses? I am at the same spot, just looking for hoses to connect to my burners. Those only look to be about a foot long or shorter. The ones at the Big Box store are way to long for my purpose, they start at 2 feet.

I couldn't find the 3/8" swivel fittings I needed so I bought a regulator with two hoses/ 3/8" swivel flare fittings and cut them off and added barbed 1/4" NPT fittings. I am sure if you look online you can find the fittings cheap. Them buy a 5' length of hose and some hose clamps.

Back