Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > International > Beer Bars of Brussels Belgium

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2009, 05:15 PM   #31
dagamore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I know i have been in Germany too long, at fist i was like wait that bar is in Bruxelles, then it clicked, Bruxelles=Brussels, I have a work location in Ath Belgium, all the singes i follow are head to Bruxelles most of the way. Looks liek a great photo log of that trip, cant wait for Brujes, antwerp, and ghent.... why not rotterdamn/amserdamn they are close by, only a few hours by car and some great bars in both. But if you have the time there are some great local beers in Mons, and a great city center/walkplatz that has a great stake house, itialian, and decent pizza(sorta american style) and 4 great bars around the walkplatz. and Mons is only an hour from Bruxelles it would make a great day trip.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply