The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. 3290.jpg

Absolutely. Date TBD
Hey Mort, have you given any thought to the Cups's new refinements?

The art department is working on the design options now. After a thorough review process, the decision department will forward final ideas off to the prototyping and machine department for initial 3-D renderings before sending the options up to the final decision department.

nhwrecker said:
The art department is working on the design options now. After a thorough review process, the decision department will forward final ideas off to the prototyping and machine department for initial 3-D renderings before sending the options up to the final decision department.

Or in simpler terms I right on top of that Rose

Cape Brewing said:
To categorize that as delusional jibberish would be a gross understatement

You cheap barstid. Here I am, as your friend, trying to help you out and get you some exposure. And not just exposure with the inbred goobers who go to that dive in Norton that buys the Bog Water. Nor to the homeless population that spends the money they collect panhandling in Gubment Centah at the only other gin mill the offers up your best.

Nope! I was offering to serve some of your finest at a party attended by us, your friends, the people you spend your days talking with instead of working. The good folk of HBT.

But you don't want to do that. We all know why.

1. It might cost you a few shekels. I get it... Lets face it, when you're losing money every day, giving away your inventory has to smart. Never mind that it would be smart. Like the dealer on the street corner giving a dime bag of the product to the teenaged girl and creating a customer for an admittedly shortened life, you develop a customer.

2. You're afraid to serve the Bog Water to people who know good beer. We ALL understand why you're afraid to do that. You brew and serve the Bog Water. And you'll be serving it to some home brewers who are pretty darned accomplished, including not just one but TWO brewers whom have won the most acclaimed and sought after prize in home brewing, The Masstoberfest Cup. AND a couple of guys who placed third overall in a nationwide brewing competition with thousands of entries a few years ago. And you'll be pouring the Bog Water. We get it.

But here's the thing, Brian. I occasionally work across the street from your office. You know where. At that homeless shelter. One of the things we do there is a foot clinic. You can imagine how tough it is on a homeless persons feet. Never taking their shoes off, only having one pair of socks to wear day after day with no second pair to wear while you wash the first pair. The smells could gag a maggot. We wash their feet and give them new socks and send them back out to Gubment Centah to panhandle for more Bog Water funding. I could save the water we wash those feet in and pour it into a corney. It's foamy, it's got ALL KINDS of chemicals floating around in there. It will foam up. And it most assuredly has some degree of Lovivond. Crash cool it, skim off the dead insects, slap a sign on the corney saying Bog Water and Bobs your Uncle.

See, I knew you would come around.

If your serious ill buy socks.

Yes, I'm serious. Any socks would be appreciated. One day a week or so I for Boston Health Care for the Homeless and I can steer them to where they will do the most good. And they will certainly do some good.

And yes, I'm serious about using the wash water for a faux Bog Water. I mean really, who would know the difference? They don't do a wild ferment at the Bog yet but we all know it's just a matter of time.

PTN

Yes, I'm serious. Any socks would be appreciated. One day a week or so I for Boston Health Care for the Homeless and I can steer them to where they will do the most good. And they will certainly do some good.

And yes, I'm serious about using the wash water for a faux Bog Water. I mean really, who would know the difference? They don't do a wild ferment at the Bog yet but we all know it's just a matter of time.

PTN

Consider it done. Need any lightly used clothing too?

the_bird said:
Yeager, Dakota, if you assclowns come to Masstoberfest with a bag of your crusty old "dreamcatcher" socks, you're getting punched in the nuts.

Really bird!?!? I thought I had more street credit than Yeager. I can't believe you put me in the same sentence.

Your wife just shot a baby out of her vag, right? That means you're still at LEAST 5-6 weeks away from any "Mommy-Daddy Special Time." I'm guessing some of your laundry stands up by itself these days.

Your wife just shot a baby out of her vag, right? That means you're still at LEAST 5-6 weeks away from any "Mommy-Daddy Special Time." I'm guessing some of your laundry stands up by itself these days.

Ya see? That right there is why we needed this thread. By any standard of civility that was WAY out of line and in poor taste. And everybody who participates on this thread burst out laughing when they read it. (With the possible exception of Melana, but I bet she grinned as she shook her head)

God, I love this thread!

Back