The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went to the White Sox site and was able to find 6 lower box seats in the left field grandstand for the Friday night game without a sweat. Tix won't be a problem. The White Sox suck. This may have potential. Jay would you be in? We already know Cape is chomping at the bit. Flounder, Dakota, me. PTO, you game? Drinkswell?

Hey, do we have an extradition treaty with Chicago?

PTN

I'll have to check in with the_Wife. We'd be talking what, leaving on Thursday, drive through the night, get in on Friday? We've got a vehicle that'll seat six of us? Dakota ain't sitting on my lap.

You know what, though? I bet Yooper would road-trip down. Probably about a five or six-hour haul for her, if I'm remembering her town right. Bernie ain't too far from there, either, I don't think.

Is the child molester even allowed to cross state lines?

How much you think gas would cost to drive the Hummer to Chicago and back? Eight thousand dollars?

We were hoping you would say that.

Just kidding.

Sort of. I was HOPING you would say you can't go but you are going to foot the bill for all of us.

I just found a $240.00 RT flight Providence to Chicago on Expedia a minute ago. A little pricey but c'mon, you can't even buy a midget hooker in Tijuana for that these days.

I'm seriously considering this. If we get a few of those HBT goobers from the midwest to come along we can burn the city down again and be back home before anyone even notices.

PTN

I just went to the White Sox site and was able to find 6 lower box seats in the left field grandstand for the Friday night game without a sweat. Tix won't be a problem. The White Sox suck. This may have potential. Jay would you be in? We already know Cape is chomping at the bit. Flounder, Dakota, me. PTO, you game? Drinkswell?

Hey, do we have an extradition treaty with Chicago?

PTN

Sorry, I'm out.

Jay, on a scale of 1 -10... How serious are you about this?

I'm about a 7 and can only see myself going up.

PTN

Probably about a 3 1/2.

Mentioned it to the_Wife in passing tonight, she didn't go "are you INSANE?!" but she also didn't exactly go out of her way to encourage me, either. I have a hard time planning out that far, anyway, I have no idea what we're doing for family vacations and stuff at this point (I think the MIL's renting a house again for us in Hammondsport, and there's a probably one-in-four chance it's that same week).

I was really hoping that there might be a weekend series in Baltimore (shorter trip, drive-able, better ballpark) but not this year.

If we fly I am in(6 outta 10), no way in hell am I gunna sit in a car with PTN and cape...the bickering would drive me nuts

I banged her back in the day. She was pretty freaky in the hay (literally in the hay, I caught up with her in a barn. It was a Porky's moment, the chick LOVED that barnyard aroma. She was HOWLIN'. Freaky!)

Of course you aren't going to come. It might be fun. Wouldn't want that. And we would get all those pics of you chugging those Bud Lights.

I am on vacation the last week in July so won't be on for that week, and I may be in tenn doing an install the other weekend but I wll know more tomorrow after an updated call...

If you're going to get on a plane anyway, why not make the trip in August and go fly out to Seattle? THEN, you also get to go hang out with Brewtopia at Naked City.

Yeah, I think I just downgraded myself to about a -2. I'm about to drop about twelve large on a new furnace, and since the_Wife is going to be pushing hard to finish up her doctorate this summer, it's going to be basically impossible for me to disappear for three or four days at a time. Just not going to happen, not this year.

Flounder... Marriage encounter therapist Divorced twice.

Cape... Finance adviser Obama White House... Raped in prison 2013

the_bird... On a mission from God
Oh sorry, wrong movie

Dakota... Pushed off a cliff by Suzy Chapstick

PTN... Gynecological nurse.

"Here Paul... buddy... here's the beer you told me to fetch you!! Nice and cold like you wanted!!"

Flouder.JPG

Cape Brewing said:
"Here Paul... buddy... here's the beer you told me to fetch you!! Nice and cold like you wanted!!"

Can't capture the pic of Flounder in his garage on this devise. Too bad. You know, he has that same 'The camp counselor just grabbed my heinie and I think I like it!" look about him that Dakota had in that picture from the UBrew.

Dakota and Flounder? Separated at birth?

PTN

what about when someone runs past 2nd for no reason.

I def think the yanks could sweep us. lackey's gonna lose the opener buckholtz mite win the 2nd we'll see how he does then beckett forget that one mine aswell chalk it up as losing 2 out of 3.

Latest posts

Back