Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Michigan HomeBrew Forum > Any other brews crewzers??

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
TheCrane
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Any other brews crewzers??

Entered my first competition (ABC brews Crews; http://www.uidzero.net/aron/abc/) held last Saturday. I mailed in two beers (snow cow wee heavy & What are you talking a stout) and I am getting jittery waiting to hear the results. Just curious if any other HBT'ers are competing. And, if you attended, how'd I do??

Let me Bonferronize yer' alpha!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2008, 11:10 PM   #2
Loweface
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

I can't help you but at least I can sympathise… I’m hoping to enter my first competition next Saturday… Can't wait...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chortly View Post
...homebrew contains more satisfactrons per serving, so you don't have to drink as much as you would a commercial beer to get to your satisfactron saturation.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply