Are you brave enough to bring your spouse?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, in 40 posts not one spouse came on for you to fondle...I'm sure there's some statistic in there that can be bent to prove that it ain't gonna happen. :)

You figure in a whole evening not one of them got druk enough to take you up on it.

Plus I wanted to subscribe anyway in case they do, so I thought this would be a good way. ;)

Well, in 40 posts not one spouse came on for you to fondle...I'm sure there's some statistic in there that can be bent to prove that it ain't gonna happen. :)

You figure in a whole evening not one of them got druk enough to take you up on it.

Plus I wanted to subscribe anyway in case they do, so I thought this would be a good way. ;)

Then you get the candyman in a van award! :)

She can come on whenever she wants to, she just has no interest.

She can come on whenever she wants to, she just has no interest.

This is true for me in SO many different ways.... :p

BTW, I do have the nuts to bring her on here... unfortunately they're firmly in her grasp and that could be a good thing or a REALLY bad thing...

Oh, yeah...the OP. HELL NO!!! I don't bug her or stick my nose into her hobbies, I don't want her doing that to my hobbies...or their adjuncts. Although I DO let her make suggestions on what to brew.

Why, is your wife a Republican? ;) Sorry I couldn't resist :D :mug:

I'm another one who wife gets enough talk about beer that she would never want to come on here and get even more of it, but I did leave one of my threads open the other day and she stormed into the bedroom and said, "whats SWMBO mean?" So I told her and she just went "oh" turned around and walked off. Was pretty funny actually!

Kellie is happy to help with brewing. She even went to the Septembeerfest and spent two hours in the sun putting wristbands on people. But she has no interest in forums of any kind.

I would tell her about it, but she couldn't care less about any forum let alone one about beer. She likes the lighter beers I make and slowly she is appreciating more complex styles. She always finds something else to do when I brew and only very rarely gives me grief, but she is certainly willing to offer a couple sixers when we go to people's houses...
The joke at my house is me "Guess what today is?!". The wife groans and the 8 year old says "Ahhh c'mon, not the BEER store!"

Back