Ultrasound

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hell Brew

Reaction score
Went to the hospital today for the first real Ultrasound and we are having a girl. This is the first girl in a long string of males. Also the first Grandchild for both our parents (my first kid also). So this should be interesting. :mug:

Congrats! But be warned... our doctor was sure our youngest son was a girl until the very last utrasound. Let me tell you, there isn't anything girly about him - was just apparently really good at hiding his privates. :)

congrats! I love my daughter more than life itself! there is a special bond between dads and daughters that others will never understand! cherish it.

This is my girl Eva. today was her first day of kindergarten. school bus and everything!

IMG_0102.JPG

Thanks everyone. Since it' s a girl at least the poor child is spared being named by me. My wife and I agreed if it' s a girl she gets to name her. So this means pink dirtbikes and surfboards.:rockin:
And Krispy your daughter is very cute and suprisingly looks happy to go to school. She will learn better.LOL

Hell Brew said:
Also the first Grandchild for both our parents

Congrats, and good luck with everything. :mug:

I was in the same boat wth our first son (first grandkid on both sides). You are about to learn just how many things can be made out of primary-color plastic ;)

Congrats on the news, You are in for one hell of a ride. I have a 1 and half year old son and it is a trip, everyday is better than the last.

Cheers

Very cool. Congrats.

We had a boy first and subconsciously I had convinced myself I would have nothing but boys. I met my daughter when she first emerged and couldn't help but think, 'A girl? What the hell am I going to do with a girl?'

She taught me that girls have a special place in Daddy's heart too. I just proofread her 'resume' and cover letter for her first job application today. My baby girl is turning into my little lady and I'm hurting just a little. *sniff*

Back