Thursday was a bad day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Selfsufficient

Reaction score
On my way home from work Thursday, some mother****** rear ended me and then took off. I ran into the minivan in front of me and only had PLPD on my 1997 Saab 900SE with 80,000 miles on it. Car is toast, I'm fine aside from being car less. What a week. Drinkin the homebrew heavily at this point.

damn, did you get a look at the guy who rearended you? have the cops track the mother ****er down. i think hit and run is a felony.

i think hit and run is a felony.

From what I know (which is little) I agree.

Anyways... That sucks. Sorry to hear about the car. Its always a huge pain in the ass when stuff like that happens.

Luckily the only bad thing that happened to me this week was a broken nose... Much cheaper than a new car.

Happened too fast, someone got a plate number and it pointed to a 2007 model which I do know was incorrect. It was a 1995 Dodge Stratus or Cirrus or something. Purple car and African American person male or female. That's all I saw before I braced and said "Here we go"!!!!

Back