Post Your Favorite Podcasts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcarson83

Reaction score
I don't really have that many so I figured I might be able to find some good ones from you guys and gals. And not only brew related.

Basic Brewing Radio - Brewing obviously

All Songs Considered - Not technically a podcast (except the concerts) but a good place to find new music of all types.

EconTalk - Interviews with economists types on all sorts of issues. Not for all (including SWMBO) but very interesting.

+ 1 for the BN. I never listen to the radio on the way to work anymore. Plus my brewing has improved alot. I even listen to that other show (lunchmeet) those dudes are fing hilarious.

I can't figure out how to get BN to work with Firefox. Why use Abacast anyway? Whats wrong with and mp3?

I can't figure out how to get BN to work with Firefox. Why use Abacast anyway? Whats wrong with and mp3?

Well the Abacast stream is just if you want to listen live. I download the .mp3s from the archive, and the shows are usually posted within the next day or so.

I'm going to have to add another vote for the Brewing Network. The only podcasts I listen to, really.

Back