NA Beverages

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alamo_Beer

Reaction score
Has homebrewing made you think about making other beverages? Possible non-alchohol?

I drank an Arizona Raspberry Ice Tea the other day and got to thinking...hmm I wonder if I could make this?

I could see some homebrew spinoffs being coffee and tea...did this happen to you or are there any others?

Btw: anyone know how to make an Arizona Raspberry Ice Tea clone?

well brewing coffee is 1. Grind beans 2. Fill coffee maker up w/ water 3 put grounds in said coffee maker and then turn on. They've got that one made pretty easy. :)

Ah, but do you use a burr-type grinder? Those are the AG of coffee grinders. Those cheap whirring blade ones excessively heat the beans and cause off flavors. Also the crush is inconsistent, leaving you with more debris in your coffee.

Also, do you use bottled water with your coffee?

And for a real treat.... skip coffee altogether and buy an espresso machine. A REAL espresso machine. Like this one....

levas1-klein.jpg

Toot said:
Ah, but do you use a burr-type grinder? Those are the AG of coffee grinders. Those cheap whirring blade ones excessively heat the beans and cause off flavors. Also the crush is inconsistent, leaving you with more debris in your coffee.

Also, do you use bottled water with your coffee?

And for a real treat.... skip coffee altogether and buy an espresso machine. A REAL espresso machine. Like this one....

levas1-klein.jpg
Well, no I'm a poor college student. And when I do drink coffee, it's with one of those $15 grinders and a filter. Tap water, and well it tastes good enough for me. But I do have the gourmet stuff with various flavors.

Latest posts

Back