Hey Fire Brewer...Happy Birthday Bro!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revvy

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
HappyBirthday62.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you and the missus in a couple weeks!!!!

:mug:

Thanks bro!! Likewise! Been out at a beer festival with flyangler18 and SWMBO all day. Shew!!!

8144069-768e12f27137e0fa499356cf21a.jpg

8145161-1126f1860d061437641b15279b1.jpg

Spaten Spring Bock. Yum!

8147035-cf8bf1789029dc76ab417290618.jpg

Jockey box made out of a keg

8152697-000f94472a35b61ada4e2048737.jpg

Gordon Strong holds class

Hopefully the Uma Thurman look-a-like in pic #3 (red top, left side, can't miss her) already wished you a happy birthday, but just in case she didn't, Happy Birthday! :mug:

Hopefully the Uma Thurman look-a-like in pic #3 (red top, left side, can't miss her) already wished you a happy birthday, but just in case she didn't, Happy Birthday! :mug:

Thanks bud. Didn't have much time to talk to the ladies, SWMBO was close by. ;) :p

Happy birthday, bro! Thanks for letting this dude hang out and celebrate in style with you today. ;)

And for those who haven't seen me in person or via brewcast, I'm wearing the orange hat and GLRU jersey in the first pic. :D

Heh...just noticed the forum has me one year younger than I am. :p Hit the big 35 today.

Happy beerthday, Keith!

Looks like you found a great way to celebrate!

Thanks Lorena! Yeah, it was a great coincidence. ;) Gonna put the kids in bed then watch some hockey!

Happy B-day! Sounds like you're having a blast!

Thanks! It was a lot of fun. My head's starting to let me know it's not happy with the way I celebrated today. :drunk:

Hoppy birthday FB.

Doin it up in style I see,

Thanks BierMuncher! Can't think of a better way to spend the day---ok, maybe one but I haven't gone on an all-day'er since our honeymoon. :D

Happy birthday, bro! Thanks for letting this dude hang out and celebrate in style with you today.

No problem bud, thanks for coming along. That was a great time. Think it's gonna be early bedtime for the wife too, long day for her as well!

Too bad I couldn't stay longer in York to help celebrate...

Definitely would've been cool. I did get to meet Warrior though. :mug:

thataintchicken said:
Happy Birthday! Don't get too bent

I switched to water as soon as I got home, drank a few 32oz glasses and took some ibuprofen. Woke up today with a little hangover (which would've been worse without the water and Advil I'm sure). :drunk: :eek:

Back