Hats off to Carolina

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toilet Rocker

Reaction score
Angela

Renee

Mug Shots

Bar patrons say NFL cheerleaders had sex in bathroom

Associated Press
Published on: 11/07/05

TAMPA — Two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders were arrested after a bar dispute that broke out early Sunday after patrons complained the women were having sex in a bathroom stall, a police arrest report said.

Police reports named the women, but The Tampa Tribune reported officials were checking into whether one of them gave a false identification. One woman was charged with battery, and the other with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

Both women were released on bond later Sunday

The women were locked in a stall at about 2:10 a.m. Sunday when other patrons got angry they were taking so long in the bathroom, the police report said. The women left the stall, and one began arguing with another patron of Banana Joe's, eventually hitting that patron in the face with a closed fist, police said.

The incident happened 11 hours before the kickoff of the Panthers' NFL football game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The cheerleaders traveled to Tampa on their own because members of the team's Top Cats squad are on the sidelines only at home games.

Panthers officials told The Charlotte Observer at Sunday's game that they were aware of the reported incident, but declined further comment.

yeah.. we're very proud of our girls here.

Now I know most red-blooded american men would find the idea of two women having sex 'exciting'... but the only thing I could think of was...

In a filthy bar restroom?!

Plus, that one chick has a nose bigger than my.... well... nevermind.

-walker

side note for Gaelon:

My sister-in-law is dating a guy named "Ramone" and I got some fun (in that 'inside joke' kind of way) out of shouting "Ramone... bring me my beer" when he was visiting last week.

-walker

I do believe Angela was the one that punched the girl that wanted to use the bathroom. With a beak like that, it's probably not her 1st "stall brawl".

it was the blond that assaulted the other bar patron.

typical 20 year old, I-know-everything-and-rule-the-world, drunk agression. :)

-walker

Renee. Something really hot about her for some reason. Orrelse likey.

tx_cheer.jpg

Walker said:
it was the blond that assaulted the other bar patron.

typical 20 year old, I-know-everything-and-rule-the-world, drunk agression. :)

-walker

She could get agressive with me.

BeeGee said:
I think the reason is "professional cheerleader willing to physically fight for her right to go down on another professional cheerleader in a bathroom stall."

yep, uh,hu, that's it........

Back