Ever wonder about the word "bomb"?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew-Happy

Reaction score
I was bored(office time) and thought,

"I wonder how many times this site alone has shown up on the radar of ATF, NSA, or Homeland Security for all of the time the word "bomb" is used? "

Googling the word for this site, turns up 351 separate hits for the times the word has been used.

I bet some of those watchers in the agencies are tired of investigating a potential hit when it turns out to be too much priming sugar or an infection!!:)

The CDC has likely hit this site as well just for all of the infections that turn up.

OK, wonderment turned off. :D

Wow...I dont know what to say. Never really though about it but I too am bored at work! So bored I'm surfing the "unanswered threads" section and replying to a thread about bombs!

I think I need to hit the bar...

I would bet that bomber has quite a few as well.

Edit: It looks like they might both be covered in one search.

We have got hop bombs, diacetyl bombs, and bottle bombs (and JustDave's Wife's bombs). Haha, yeah I bet if that was what they were looking for, this site would set off some alarms.

Bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb.

and lets not forget Atomic Buffalo Turds...there, atomic and bomb in one thread...and I clicked the link!

I was recently thinking that I'd end up on some list for recently ordering a pocket sized digital scale that reads +/- 0.1g. Although I suppose it would have to read to a lower limit to show up on any real list...

You know I was thinking last night, I'm already on 'the list.' One of my main google searches is "how to hack <whatever>." The <whatever> is routers with new firmware, GPS units, WEP, all kinds of hardware modding essentially. So who knows, if that's the case, I've been flagged for freaking years

Well, that kinda takes the fun out of it right there! :)

yeah, but it was one of those:
"Hey kids, wanna blow stuff up"
"YYYYEEEEEESSS!!!!!"
"Ok, but Dad is here to make sure no one gets hurt"
"OOOOOOKKKKKKAAAAAAYYYYY!"

Back