Dispatch from Uniontown Pa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackson09

Reaction score
Just moved to the Uniontown Metro area. I assumed my access to good beer was over. I'm happy to report I've found good beer readily available. As far as beer goes most notable would be as follows:

DeMarcos- 30ish on tap. 5 BMC taps. The rest is decent dogfish 60/90 would highlight. College barish although there are no colleges.

30 east main- 20ish on tap. Not much crap. Nice regional representation. As upscale as uniontown gets.

The Stone House- 10ish on tap. No crap. Mostly local and/or Pa craft beers. Roadside restaurant good menu.

Random takeaways:
Ever local bar has a very similar menu. Steak salad, wings, Zucchini strips blah blah blah including miss guided attempts into creative cuisine.

Don't ask the bartenders questions about beers. If you ask questions you will suffer through grimacing then half truths then speculations on the origins of the beers they carry. I find using the World Wide Web will yield far more accurate information without the lies and distortions.

This may be a waste but I'm sure one of you might pass through.

Latest posts

Back