Closing in on the big day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bethlehembrewer

Reaction score
I wanted to get your opinions. What should I get my groomsmen?

Ideas so far:
seat with cooler built in
picture belt buckle
engraved knife
personalized grill set
cool wine holder and bottle of wine

any other idea's

Thanks

Personalized grill set? :D

grill-42999.jpg

I'd love an engraved knife :rockin:

definitely anything beer related, I have a seat with a cooler in it, it so rocks!

Well thats the thing. 2 of them are college roommates who drink. The other, my best friend of a long time, doesn't drink so much.

It could work though. I'll look into it.

Oh yeah, I would do the grill idea FishinDave, but how much you think that ice cost's? I'd have to start pimping and selling blow just to pay for it:cross:

I'd get them all SOG knives (midway has them for fairly cheap) and have them engraved. :)

Hookers and blow is reserved for the bachelor party, and every year at superbowl parties.

For my wedding I got the guys grill sets. I think for the most part it went over well. It was a really nice set with a stainless briefcase for storage. I got my brother (best man) a nice watch as well.

I take back my suggestion, I too would suggest hookers and weed!! It's the gift that potentially keeps giving, if you know what I mean. ;)

I received this at my best friends wedding. He had all our initials put into it and they were really a unique gift
Being able to brand steaks is pretty cool

Back