My First Beer Went into Keg Tonight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetgorilla

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I decided to start brewing and launched with a gluten free out of necessity for my girlfriend. I moved it form the fermenter to the keg. I have the CO2 on it. How much pressure and for how long before I can taste it? :ban:

Thank you. I've never tasted gluten free beer. How do I know if I screwed it up or not? It SMELLS like beer at this point.

Gluten Free and kegging WOW great job the longer it sits the more the flavors mellow.

Volumes of co2 usually is by some chart where they list out a range of desired volumes of co2 per beer style. It's pretty subjective and you'll wind up adjusting it to your taste anyways. http://www.howtobrew.com/section1/chapter11-4.html, bottom of the page.

There's no easy way to say it tastes like beer on a personal level either. The questions are, 1) do you enjoy the taste. 2) Do other people like the taste. and possibly 3) Do other people say it tastes like beer.

Back