• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Local Glass and/or PET Carboys (Central Bucks, PA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timuel

Reaction score
I've been getting into experimenting with sour beers on-the-side over the last 6 months or so, and the experimentation+aging has led to somewhat of a shortage of secondaries in my basement. If anyone has some extra ones collecting dust, I could use a few more glass or PET (for brett) carboys.

I'm also kicking myself for not getting in soon enough for a 7-gal glass carboy (with a 5-gal glass for $40 all-in) on craigslist in west philly the other week, so I'd consider a 6.5-7 as well.

I'm in Central Bucks (Warwick, PA) and not looking to drive too far... depending on the ROI. ;)

Thanks!

I have a 3 gallon glass carboy I'd definitely part with, and I might have a 5 gallon glass carboy w/ carrier if you had something interesting for a trade (ingredients, equipment, or homebrew). I work near the KoP mall, so it would depend on if you get out that way during the week.

I have a 6 gallon glass carboy that I am willing to part with. Made two batches in it. Somerset County, NJ. PM me if interested.

Sorry for the delay, guys...

afraziaaaa: Sorry, that's a bit far for me.

abarnett: hmmm, not sure what i'd do with a 3gal yet but could definitely use a 5gal. I'm not sure what I might have for trade... what are you looking for -OR- how much would you want for both? Also -- I work in Dresher, which might be a bit closer to Jenkintown... maybe we could meet somewhere in-between on our commute routes even?

Dresher is definitely doable.

I'd ask $20 for the 5 gallon with carrier, and $15 for the 3 gallon. Or I'd trade for a pound of hops (one kind or assorted variety); or I'd trade the carboys and give you some cash if you had a ball lock corny.

Back