• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade GC for refurb thermapen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeysab

Reaction score
I bought a $100 gift card here a few days ago from monsterbrew.com. Before purchasing, I came across this thread:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f11/thermapen-open-box-sale-69-july-2011-a-258394/

I really want the thermapen, so if anyone wants to order one delivered to my house (i think shipping was 6 or 7 bucks) i'll give you the $100 GC. The GC, along with monsterbrews 10% discount makes this a pretty awesome deal. Lemme know if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking.

Yeah, lookin to trade. But, if no one wants it in a day or two, i'll just order one and use the GC, no biggie. Someones gotta be interested in getting an extra 34 bucks worth of stuff for nothin.

I got my cart up to $110, but I"ll hold out on ordering. Lemme know if you're still
interested.

Go ahead. I had a lot of what they sell and not gonna keg anytime soon.....I think.....

Stuff on monsterbrew looks awfully expensive. At least the ingredients are expensive...

Yeah, the good part is the ten percent off for hbt. So you'd be getting 33 or 34 bucks more than what the thermapen costs. I'm gonna use the gc tonight if nobody wants it. I'll just order the pen as well

mikeysab said:
Yeah, the good part is the ten percent off for hbt. So you'd be getting 33 or 34 bucks more than what the thermapen costs. I'm gonna use the gc tonight if nobody wants it. I'll just order the pen as well

PM sent

Latest posts

Back