• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spartanburg 15 gallon Challenger VI keg + More

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjfletch

Reaction score
Bought this stainless steel keg new in 1999 and used it about 5 times. Been collecting dust in garage - no scratches, dents, basically in like new condition. 3 ball-lock posts. Maximum 130 PSI. Two dip tubes, one has an aeration stone. Unit is stainless steel, however inside the rim of the bottom is the usual rubber band which helps keep it stable.

Also have three (3) stainless steel wort chillers - 3/8" x50 feet each. Two are in like new condition, but the third had something spilled on it that seems to come off with some rubbing.

I also have two keg taps, 5-gallon corny in very good shape, assorted hardware, and approx 50 22 oz. brown bottles that I'll throw in for FREE.

$550 o.b.o. for everything. This is all A+ equipment.

IMG_2083.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

If u decide to split it up im interested in a chiller and the 5gal cornys - but live in Ohio so idk how high shipping will run

I would be interested in the two stainless coils that you have pictured. Also do you have any other pics of the miscellaneous hardware, I may also be interested in that as well if you are willing to split this up.

Those coils are jockey box coils not chillers. Also there is no way the keg was new in 1999. It has a flipper style pressure relief Valve which hasn't been made in at least 20 years.

I had several of these kegs, so the lid may have been mixed-up from another, but I did buy this keg new.

Back