• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Kegs/Keggles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamshifflett

Reaction score
Looking to buy 2 kegs (willing to pay up to $60 each) or keggles (willing to pay more depending on what sort of work is done to them).

Currently stationed in Norfolk, VA. Tend to travel around the state a lot as I have family on the western side as well as in Richmond. Really looking forward to getting a single tier 10gal system running but alas the kegs/kettles are being a pain to get at a reasonable price. I've contacted most all the local breweries and junkyards. Was able to get one but nothing much has surfaced on CL that hasn't been swooped up faster than I can even get a call in. Nothing on ebay that is reasonably priced (>$100 which is as much as I can get from pro brewer.com).

Thanks for your time!

Back