• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my SS brutus ten stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have the plans used to build that stand? I'm thinking about making one, or getting one made and knowing how its been done, with solid results, would be helpful. I will be looking for threads of other well made stands over the coming days/weeks. If I was close ebough to where you are, I'd be looking to buy what you're selling. :D

I purchased the plans thru byo. Has everything you'll need to build it.. if you're looking for information on building a brutus ten you can also search here in homebrew talk under brutus ten. They'll have everything you need and more.

http://***********/store?page=shop.browse&category_id=21

Hughes, I figure your stand is too big to ship, even by freight, correct? I would buy this in a second if I could get it to Florida on the cheap.

Back