• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CL -NOT MINE 2- 3 gallon and 1 5 gallon Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shackled

Reaction score
CL add for 3 kegs. Pics in the link
NOT MINE - but since I dont keg I thought I would share.
Pics are in the link.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/for/1973580265.html

Stainless steel home brew homebrew tanks 2ea 3gal and 1ea 5gal tanks. they are the old school pressurized soda syrup cans. these run about $145.00 each new online and about fifty with 15.00 freight charge or so on line for used ones, from what i've googled. that is for the five gallon tanks. i think the 3 gallon tankls are on the rare side. i will do $45.oo ea or all three tanks for 125.00. they are in very nice shape and relativly clean as i hope the pics convey. (i'm sure you will wash/sanitize them before you use them but it wont be a big chore.)

the tanks say Cornelius and Spartan on them and they have the pin lock connectors

i would prefer to sell all three. if i am going to get stuck with one i would prefer it to be one of the three gallons tanks

CASH ONLY PLEASE, I WILL REMOVE WHEN SOLD, PLEASE INCLUDE A NUMBER TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU. THANKS

Nice, I just missed (forgot to bid) 3 of the 3 gal ones on an action that went for $9 for all of them, and they were in like new condition. I can't remember the last time I was that upset with myself.:mad:

Back