• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3-pinlock cornies with QDs For Sale/Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mischief_Brewing

Reaction score
Starting a new thread on these since the old one hit two pages and I acquired some of the stuff on the "want" side.

I have 3 pinlock cornies with QDs up for sale or trade. Looking to get $25 each for them, QDs included. Buyer pays actual shipping.

I'd love to trade for a sanke straight sided keg or a 15+ gallon pot with lid.

I'd prefer to sell locally but willing to ship UPS ground if buyer pays shipping costs.

Hey sorry we didn't get together when I was in NYC.... We left earlier than planned. I'm still interested if you want to swap my sanke keg for them. It would def have to be shipped though

If the sale doesn't go through let me know. I might be interested in buying them if the shipping isn't horrible.

Back