• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Mash Tun, Chest Freezer, 8 Gal Brew Pot and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulflow

Reaction score
I Have the following for sale:

10 gallon cooler mash tun with bazooka screen, brass fittings. Haven't used it but should be capable of at least 70% efficiency based on what I've read - $45

8 Gallon welded SS Brew Pot /w plug for top port - $40

5 Gallon Cooler, bone stock. I used it as a wort collection vessel - $10

Copper wort chiller. Made of copper and has tubez for hose.- $20

Chest freezer, good for a single vessel ferm chamber project. Still needs a collar and temp controller but about as compact as you can find. Fits 6.5 gallon plastic fermenters snugly. Bring a fermenter to verify fit if you'd like, but I have tested with better bottle, big mouth bubbler and "the bubbler". - $50

I am located in Smyrna, GA. Pickup only. 3 or more items get a 10% discount. Bring me some homebrew to critique and I'll knock $5 off any item. :)

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

I should also mention the pricing is negotiable on all these items, just ask!

Back