• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia lots of items: faucets, tower, chiller coil, pre chiller, etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olive Drab

Reaction score
I have the following for sale. Pickup preferred but will ship for an additional expense. Postal money order or paypal plus fees accepted. Pics will be up later

Taprite single tower. $60

3 new perlick 525 SS $40 each

Coiled copper Wort Chiller with garden hose adapter $50

Coiled Copper Pre-Chiller. Put this in a bucket of ice to chill the water before it goes to the wort. $25

Mini Fridge with hole in the door for a single tap. Fits one corny. May be able to fit two with modification. This was my first kegerator but Ive upgraded. $60

Bucket with electric element controlled by a dial. This is from the UK. 240 volt, to mate up with the dryer adapter. I will throw in a spare bucket. $50

Budweiser tap handle $5

More items and pics will be added later.

Everything is located in Alexandria, VA

More to be added later

Coiled copper Wort Chiller with garden hose adapter $50

Coiled Copper Pre-Chiller. Put this in a bucket of ice to chill the water before it goes to the wort. $25

I might be interested in the wort chiller and pre-chiller. How long is the chiller and can you post a pic of both for me?

Latest posts

Back