• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Keggle HLT, Mashtun & BK

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HerkyQ

Reaction score
I'm in the process of upgrading to 20 gallon brew kettles and am looking to sell the 3 15 gallon keggles I have. All three keggles have a weldless 3" thermometer. The boil kettle and HLT have weldless sight gauges from bargainfittings.com. All three keggles have 3 piece ball valves on the weldless drains. The Mashtun has a jaybird false bottom and level 1 filter. Asking $375 for the set, local sales only. Would be willing to split the 3 up. $100 each for the HLT and BK and $175 for the Mashtun w/ false bottom. I also have a custom Jamil style 50' 1/2" whirlpool immersion chiller, looking to get $60 for that. More pictures available upon request.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388694549.981485.jpg

I am as local as it gets and very interested in the entire setup. PM me so we can talk details and come see it. Thanks

Back