• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

insulated 1/4 keg- SE PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomRep

Reaction score
Cleaning out the basement tonight and I found and insulated 1/4 keg down there that I forgot about. This was a keg I had before my homebrew days that the beer distributor would not take back. I know there is interest in insulated half kegs, but not sure if anyone is looking for quarters. $20 pickup only.
Tom

since I'm on the android app right now and can't look at your location, where are you located? I don't know what se pa means, I guess Pennsylvania

Cleaning out the basement tonight and I found and insulated 1/4 keg down there that I forgot about. This was a keg I had before my homebrew days that the beer distributor would not take back. I know there is interest in insulated half kegs, but not sure if anyone is looking for quarters. $20 pickup only.
Tom

any pics?

Yes, I'm in Fleetwood Pennsylvania 19522.

2012-01-13_00-32-35_419.jpg

2012-01-13_00-32-16_585.jpg

Back